Requirements for Eligible Applicants
- The student is or will be attending an ABET accredited university.
- The student is pursuing a degree in a technical discipline.
- The student has a high likelihood of working in the midstream industry upon graduation. Some factors might include:
- Students that have field experience with or have interned for midstream companies
- Students that have parents or close relatives that work for MCGPA Midstream member companies
- The student will be entering his/her junior or senior year.
- The student will have a minimum GPA required for university graduation.
Annually, the MCGPA may disperse up to $10,000 in scholarships, which will be allocated as directed by the Scholarship Committee, providing candidates are available, meet the criteria, and sufficient funding is available. Interested candidates, or those wanting to nominate a candidate, can contact members of the Scholarship Committee.